Friday, February 8, 2008

Hair Clips







I think that I am going to start making these hair clips for baby gifts. (Sorry I started making them before I gave you your baby gift Angie! I can make you one if you want! ;) I've seen them around and thought that they were really cute. A friend of mine showed me some that she had bought with a flower and then with ribbon covering the actual clip. That was the first time I had remember seeing that.




Her's had really cute poka dot ribbon. All I had at the time was this green ribbon. I think this one turned out really sweet for a little baby girl though. I love how you can clip these to a headband if your baby doesn't have any hair. :) I used super glue to attach the ribbon to the clip. That worked really well. Then I used making memories paper flowers and used a making memories jewel brad to attach the flower to the ribbon. I glued the ribbon on a little bit at a time and I attached the flower to the ribbon before I glued that part down. Just in case you wanted to know. ;)

2 comments:

The Mursets said...

Meridy,

These are so cute! I am embarrassed that I put pics of some of my cards on our blog, after seeing yours! They are really cute.

Meridy said...

I am sure that your cards are so cute! I will look at them now!