Friday, May 16, 2008

Scrapbooks for Isaac's teachers






This turned out to be a really fun project, I may have the scrappin' bug now! Isaac has 2 teachers, I made these scrapbooks as an end of school gift for them. There are pictures and little blurbs about each child(click on photo to zoom in, so it's large enough to read). I had each child write their own names under their photos. It turned out cute, and it will be a fun way for the teachers to remember their students. Now if I could just find the motivation to scrapbook my own family!

6 comments:

Meridy said...

Soooo cute!! How thoughtful of you! They will love those for years to come.

Shella said...

Very cute, Em. I loved reading what Isaac said. He has great aspirations. hahaha That was very sweet of you.

Shella said...

Hey, and I'm glad to see that you're finally posting on this blog. ;)

Cheryl said...

Oh My Word!! Such lovely memories for the teachers! Your thoughtfulness is carried through with hard work.
As usual when you take on a project you take it to the top and maybe a little over.

Angie said...

So cute, and so nice. I love 1st graders, they are so sure about things. Isaac is very handsome.

Chani said...

Oh my HEAVENS!!!! That is truly the most wonderful end-of-year teacher gift ever!!! I LOVE IT!!!!