Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ellie's Valentines

Here are some Valentine's I made on the spot for Ellie's joy school friends.

I learned something new. I wanted some swirls to put with the heart that I had already started in a scrapbooking program I have on my computer (I'm sure that you could actually do this in a microsoft word program also). I couldn't find any "legal" swirls online that were cute. I wanted it to be able just to print the whole thing off of the computer and then cut it out and glue it on to the bag topper. So, what I did was stamp some swirls that I have on a piece of paper and scanned it into my computer. I cropped the swirl that looked the best and then was able to use it in my scrapbook program. I was able to flip the swirl around so that it was symetrical. So, in the end I wouldn't have been able to make this project without doing it on my computer.




No comments: